since ‎Jun-04-2008
‎Mar-08-2023

My Activity

• 59 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

We are heading to Whitefish MT in 2 weeks coming from Crystal Lake IL., towing our small travel trailer. We plan on taking 4 days, 3 nights. I’m looking for a good route to head north from I94 to Whitefish. Google maps is leaving I94 at Glendive MT t...
While towing in the rain, and while braking I noticed my trailer brakes cutting in and out. I eventually noticed a E2 code on the controller. Once home, I looked up the code and it’s for a short. Now it’s dry out, I hooked up the trailer and no code...
We are 4 months into our new travel trailer and having never owned one before I have some questions about battery charging. I was wondering if while camped, would plugging back into my running tow vehicle charge the battery? We don’t plan on any ext...
I have a dedicated 20 amp circuit next to where I park my MH when loading and unloading for trips. If only some 12 volt lights, but no frig or water heater on electric were running in the mh, could I run 1 of the roof top ac’ units? Both units are o...
Front windshield recently started leaking. I’ve checked clearance lights, front cap seal and coax cable connector and it is the glass seal. Can I pull the rubber gasket off, reseal and reinstall gasket? Any thought on a fix?2006Georgie boy Landau Tha...