since ‎Jun-12-2008
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 461 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

When measuring my RV tire pressure I have the TST TPMS, but when checking my tires before each trip, I also use one of those pressure measuring "sticks" (the kind in which you push on the stem and the measurer pops out the bottom telling you what you...
For folks that have the TST 507 repeater:I just received my TST507 repeater because I was losing sensor signals. You folks that are using the repeater, where did you place it? Is it better to have it closer to the sensors or closer to the display?I...
Folks,We are purchasing a new 5ver that has 6 point auto-leveling system. When this system is deployed how stable is the trailer? Is most of the shaking (in all directions) taken out? Would I still need something like JT strong arms or something simi...
My 2009 CC Silverback has a A&E power awning that is acting up. It will not open without assistance (a constant push). It is getting power, the batteries are fully charged. It's like its "rusted". With help is will open and then close, but without ...
Did a search and saw some good info about batteries charging/not charging while towing...but here's a situation some may not know about - I didn't, and I've towed for nearly 6 yrs with my 2008 2500 D/A.Picked up trailer from RV repair shop (yearly ma...