since ‎Jun-21-2008
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 40 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Today I went out to do some maintenance on the RV that has been neglected since early January. Generator would not start. Engine would not start. I hit the button on the volt meter I installed like many others here and it would not light up at all! T...
I have searched everywhere and even email a couple manufacturers with no reply.I have an older RV and no wall space for a TV. I have a 19" LCD in the bedroom area with a satellite receiver and BluRay player. I installed a PC in the dash and have a Bl...
I am in the middle of adding an HF radio and scanner to my 2m/440 setup. I will have all 3 on once in a while but will only transmit on 1 at a time. Right now I have 12g wire running from a 15amp circuit in my 12 panel. With the addition of a 100 wat...
A couple years ago I purchased a 20"x48" cargo carrier for the back of the RV. It was a bit too small and I missed the bike rack. I purchased a ladder mount bike rack and it sucked! The ladder is on the far right side and the bikes hung out too far. ...