since ‎Jun-23-2008
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 5,282 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Ford 7.3 Godzilla failuresAs a normal course of action I don't recommend oil sampling. In this case, I break from that recommendation. If I owned one of these engines I would oil sample religiously before it ruined your vacation miles from home.Inter...
Spoiler alert: Ram/Cummins won, and it wasn't even entered in the towing event. :?Towing the Ike. The worlds toughest towing test. I wish they would have done this in Jan or Feb when the temp was about 15 degrees or less. Or in Aug when the temp is 9...
"It's the future man!!"I went out and gave my LBZ a hug after watching this video. :B So can we finally stop with the Semi getting 2 miles/KWH with LI batteries. If these little tiny trucks pulling a little tiny load get right at 1 mile/KWH on flat g...
So here is the start of the FLT driving from Sacramento to Ak in their electric F150 Lighting.Just a few observations from me:#1. To put a "canopy" on a truck and calling it a camper is a joke. "Come on man" I never knew I had a "camper" on my truck ...