since ‎Jun-25-2008
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 306 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Hi Folks,Next week, my wife and I we'll be on our way to Prince Edward Island for seven nights.I checked to see how much wine we can bring and every online sites says 1.5 liter. My question is: Is it 1.5 liter PER PERSON or is the limit 1.5 liter pe...
Hi Folks,I have a 2016 roo 23ws. The brake control in the truck was doing fine when we came back from our last trip......on the next trip, I noticed the light on the control didn't go on. I played with the level adjustment to see if it was only the l...
The underneath of my awning was getting dirty.....So, after watching some videos online, I decided to do it the easy way which they call the two beer system !I bought a 2 gal. garden sprayer...... Mix four parts water, one part bleach and some Dawn d...
Just curious......I know most of us if not all, put toilet chemical or deodorant in the black tank.My question is: Does anyone put anything in their grey tank, which would be chemical in a liquid form.ThanksDre
I just left Forest River Forum. This is really not a great forum.When on that site you post a thread in the Hybrid forum, you get answers from owners of Class A, Class C, Fifth Wheel etc etc, that has nothing to do with the OP question. I feel they j...