since ‎Jul-01-2008
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 371 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Will be doing a 3 1/2 week trip from VA down to Galveston TX to visit family (and then north to the Midwest and back through Tennessee). I have driven all the roads before, except I10 and I12 across Lousianna, MS,etc. Wife is pretty nervous about t...
I have a 2015 Fuzion 345 and when I plug into a GFI outlet, it trips. Sometimes it trips the GFI right away, other times it might go a day before it trips. When I plug into a NON GFI outlet at home (when getting ready for a trip, it never trips the...
New Fuzion 345 Chrome TH owner as of Friday. Yeah!!Had it at the house for the weekend but took it to the storage lot where I will keep it in between uses. When not plugged into electric in storage (say for 2 weeks or longer between uses), do I nee...
We are doing a 3 week trip to the Midwest late June/early July and will be heading back home to Virginia passing through this area. Looking for a nice campground to spend 4-5 nights as we will meet up with family. Would like activities for kids (4&...
After searching and looking for the better part of a year, it is time to order our rig (2015 XLR Thunderbolt 340x12hp toy hauler). The rig will be outside 365 days of the year,unless I can stumble upon a covered storage center for the winter (have no...