since ‎Jul-02-2008
‎Mar-08-2023

My Activity

• 122 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Without asking how I got in this fix, and before I rip out the dometic and replace it with a residential like I did on my last 2 Rv's I thought I would ask you knowleddgeable folks - I am having issues rewiring the control board, relay and terminal b...
Over the last 15 years I have owned 4 RVs - I replaced the NoCold in the last 2 with a Residential refrigerator. I bought my current2018 5th wheel unit in Oct 2019 when it was only a year old, and until this week the Dometic Refrigerator has worked g...
Soooooo, my wife is always telling me to get a box to put parts and tools in when I am working on something - did I listen to her, of course not. Anyway, I was taking the carburetor off of a 2004 Onan Marquis Gold 5500, model 5HGJAB-1038C to clean it...
Planning a week or 2 in western NC - we have stayed at Lakeridge in Hendersonville and like it, but are considering Stonebridge in Maggie Valley - which would you recommend? ThanksRon S
I think I have a bad EMS board on my 2004 HR Vacationer. Nothing in the coach works on shore power or the generator. I was working inside the coach while plugged into 50 amp power and everything just went off - both of the AC's, the ceiling lights, t...