since ‎Jul-05-2008
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 124 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

It was with some trepidation I finally set about to ratchet my 2004 213TL awning into 'deployed' position.We've had this unit about a year and never had it extended. The previous owner said he had never used it either, or unrolled it.Cutting through...
Can't tell what this is, continues to reoccur even when parked for lengthy periods.There is a sort of milky film that dribbles onto the width of the windshield from the overhead outside nose piece.Sort of milky-opaque, not something in the air as I'm...
Towing 08JK with 23' Trail Lite/Chev 6L 1 ton dually chassis;local RV shop has 'slightly used' folding Blue Ox tow bar for $300 plus another $200 for special adapters to fit my already installed 1" twin square tube receivers.: $500 plusAdd: they ar...
OK......brain fade is setting in here along with the fog & decreasing temps....I used to think I understood this subject, but hope someone can clarify a couple simple questions:1) Have a B+ Trail Lite Model 213 (Chev 6L with dual rear) with sticker o...
Now have accumulated 500 miles on 2 different camp outings.Pros & cons:Our 2004 Trail Lite 23' has low range mileage (33000) on the 6L Chevy platform. I really like the way it drives & handles. Dual rear tires offers considerable stability in road...