since ‎Jul-06-2008
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 43 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

We are leaving for our first ever trip west May 16 and are very excited. We will be leaving from southern Wisconsin heading through Minnesota and west. We pull our 30’ trailer with a 2wd Nissan nv3500. Heading west and into Yellowstone at this time o...
Like the tittle says, we have a new tow vehicle!2018 Nissan NV3500 SL Now it’s time to add the brake controller. I have used a prodigy in the past but am very intrigued by the Redarc Elite. Factory brake controller is t an option on the Nissan so tha...
So at 100k miles my 2008 2500 suburban needs shocks. My front tires exhibit cupping and I will be replacing the tires soon. As I have read up it seems the front shocks are the most likely culprit, but not the only one I know. I will also be getting a...
Last year I bought an 08 suburban 2500 with 51,000 miles. Body in excellent condition. I planned on using this to tow my trailer and be an everyday driver for my wife for many years to come. It ran and drove with no noticeable problems at all. I chan...
Well here goes:This thread will document my replacement of my worn and Cracked decals. My trailer is now 9 years old and the factory decals should have been replaced a couple of years ago. They are in rough shape to say the least. So I did some resea...