since ‎Oct-02-2002
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 182 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Anyone ever seen this? Went to put the camper on yesterday and found my rear tie-down missing!!??!It would appear that the bracket that holds the tie-down in broke off at some point. It has a little rust on it BUT I had the camper on 3-ish weeks ago...
I'm sure this has been asked before but my google-fu isnt connecting today.Has anyone tried using boat shrink wrap for winter storage of their T/C?problems? thoughts?
I need some outside the box thinking please.The picture is of my current garage door set up. The tall door on the left is for my old camper storage. The new camper is taller and wider and wont fit through the door(11'9"x9)I need to put a taller/wider...
I have a BRAND new Eagle Cap 1160. I've had a few small issues(speaker, thermofuse in refrig, poor trim adhesion, seams showing in ceiling material) of which some is to be expected(I guess). But today I took a peek on the roof and found the down th...
Looking to upgrade my extension for my Superhitch. Using TL's measuring guide I come up with 38.25"s That puts me square between their 36" and 42" extensions. Thinking of going 36" as the WD hitch adds a little length. Both are rated at the same w...