since ‎Jul-11-2008
‎Mar-08-2023

My Activity

• 174 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

The outlet for my electric fireplace was inoperable. I decided to use a residential grounded receptacle to replace it. I still have no power.Can anyone tell me the fiunction of the connectors in the photo? The romex for the receptacle comes out of ...
I remember seeing a thread about 50A power cords being made with a lighter weight material, but I can’t seem to find it. Is there such a thing and is it safe.
Just finished a 3 week road trip with my 2022 F250 and new companion hitch. Much smoother ride than my old Pullrite slider.But, on a couple of occasions I had trouble opening the jaws. In one instance I was backing uphill into the campsite and when I...
I am planning to trade in my 2008 F250 for a 2021 or 2022 model. Back in 2008 I was told I needed a slider for my standard bed truck, so I went with a Pull-rite Superglide. So far I haven’t had any significant issues with my Superglide but on a coupl...
We’ve always preferred Flying J when traveling on interstate highways. I made the effort to get the RV Plus card which is easy to pay and gives me 6 cents per gallon discount. On our recent 4000 mile trip I was extremely disappointed with them.We tow...