since ‎Jul-11-2008
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 23 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

During a storm the other night, a rather large oak branch fell on our 2003 Lance 1161. It left us with two problems on the roof, which is aluminum: a 6" diameter dent about 3/4" deep, and a few inches away from that, a sizeable gash (2" wide by about...
Have a 2013 GMC Sierra Denali DRW. It still has the stock wheels (6.5 inch wide wheel) and tires, and it's time to replace the tires (lt235/80R17). I'd like to try the Nitto Ridge Grapplers, but they're not available in my stock size - anyone see a p...
This topic has been moved to another forum.You can read it here: 28240338
We own a 2003 Lance 1161 with a Duo-Therm AC unit. I have to replace the shroud (again) because it has several cracks (again). I came across a company called "Icon" that makes replacements that they claim are a more durable, uV resistant polycarbonat...
Would like a little advice from the group, but don't want to start a war. We currently own a 2003 Ford F350 dually with the notorious 6.0L diesel with a standard 6 speed transmission. I have put a lot of time (and money) into setting this truck up to...