since ‎Jul-13-2008
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 72 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

We're planning on spending a week in Durango in August on our way to Denver. I'd like to do some fly fishing. The Durango North/Riverside KOA looks like it's right on the Animas. It would be great to fish from the campground. Has anyone stayed there,...
I'm heading from Morro Bay to the Sonoma area and need a place to pull off for a break while getting around the San Francisco area. I'll be making a stop at the Wal-Mart in Salinas and will need one more break before we reach our destination. Dependi...
Heading north today up I-5 from Newport to the Olympic Peninsula. Google routes me through Portland on I-5 but my RV GPS app routes me around Portland on I-205. Is there a low bridge or some other RV limitation on I-5 I should know about? The bridge ...
A few months ago I discovered water soaking the carpet inside a linen closet in the bedroom of my fifth wheel. I dried it out and have since been through several heavy rains with no water intruding. No seams or anything on the outside but I think I'v...
Planning on heading to Glacier National Park next month. We would like to go by way of US-395, Eastern Sierras. Beyond that we're not sure but would like a scenic route. We're not in any particular hurry. Can anyone suggest a route with interesting s...