since ‎Jul-19-2008
‎Jan-14-2024

My Activity

• 557 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 1 Likes received

User Activity

DW & I are seriously considering ditching Verizon. Being senior citizens on a fixed income, the monthly cost is simply to much for us. One of the plans we're looking at is Visible's 30 dollar a month plan. It's the same as what we have now with Ve...
Hope this is the right forum for this.I had to reset my smart phone and lost all my bluetooth sync ups. Got all the others to sync back up but the VictronConnect BMV 712 smart. I can't get it to sync back up. I thought I left the default code in and ...
Howdy ... I need you solar guys help please with a couple of questions. My current battery is a 5 year old Group 27 Duracell Ultra Marine/RV Deep cycle that is starting to run outa oomph. We use a portable 130W Poli-si 7.35A panel and a Morningstar...
Goot Afternoon all; HELP!!!!!!!!!!!! Bout the 10th of June our printer quit excepting commands from this computer. DW's computer continued to talk with the printer for about another week, then it just quit. I went into her computer and was able t...
Good Evening; DW and I are in need of some help please. Last September we stayed at Oak Fork campground at Timothy Lake. The site we booked, the 5er would not fit in it and we were lucky there was one open we did fit in. This year all the sites bu...
Likes from