since ‎Jul-19-2008
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 719 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Looking around the net and trying to figure out how or if I can send or view my phone leveling app on my new android head unit. Head is a Atoto 9 inch A6 PF Not sold on leveling app yet but it does seem promising. Any input appreciated.https://pl...
OK I am paranoid, I was not born this way it is an acquired trait. I live in a small out of the way neighborhood and the likelihood of someone just driving by and seeing my rv is rather slim.I see people post that someone has stopped by and wanted ...
Purchased a Atoto A6PF for my 02 Roadtrek and trying to muddle my way through the instructions. One connector has a large yellow plug for rear camera, I got that one. Then there are 3 wires labeled Wi-Fi, Blue tooth and parking brake with little cl...
2002 Chevy Roadtrek. I bought a 7 inch back up monitor and can find no place I would find acceptable to mount it. The monitor comes with what appears to be a decent camera with a 4 pin connector. The easy way out of this would be a 4 inch monitor...
I have a 02 Roadtrek built on a Chevy 3500. Looking at adding a selector switch so when van is sitting I can charge the van battery also. Simple enough to add a couple wires and switch to the isolator. But no where convenient to put the switch.OK, no...