since ‎Jul-30-2008
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 70 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

A few weeks ago I had no heat on the highway. Drove over 300 miles and Luke warm. Engine temp gauge looked normal. Diagnostics scan showed a code that dealer told to change the thermostat. After finding 2 thermostats I changed both, flushed the whole...
In our 5th wheel we have an inverter that allows us to run the fridge while driving. It also runs the fridge and 1 outlet next to it when the power is out. Can I leave this on full time to cover for a power outage when we are not in the camper? Or do...
So, we rented our first seasonal site. 1 - surge protection? if so what brand?2 -rigid pipe adapter for drain? of just use the Rhino3 - water filter? is so brand?Thanks in advance?
So my 2012 D/A 2500 has the service stabilitrak light on. It came on 2 months ago after sitting in extreme heat of a parking lot in Orlando. Been fine in NY ever since. Now today 87 degrees and truck baked all day and the light is back on? Is it enou...
Our TV is 2012 2500HD D/A. We at times lose our refrigerator while driving. It runs off an invertor instead or propane. I have found that the 30A 12v fuse under the hood is blown. Online shows that its a MAX 40A fuse. Can I just change it out? I am n...