since ‎Aug-05-2008
‎Mar-08-2023

My Activity

• 393 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

The front windshield (1 piece) on our 2012 Winnebago Vista was damaged and needs to be replaced. Insurance pays all but deductable.Anyone who has had this done have recommendations on who would be the best for the job? Body shop? Rv Shop? Safelight?T...
On Saturday we will be headed to Charleston. My question is this.The NCDOT website seems to show I95 open from I74 south (I95 Exit 13)to the SC border. We would be headed down I74 east, hitting I95, then going I95 south.Anyone who can confirm that I9...
Next year we will be changing out the tires on our Winnebago (1st time). I usually buy my tires at Sam's Club for cost and availability of Clubs around the USA should I have an issue (they have an excellent road hazard warranty which I have used on a...
Help. Where is the main fuse located for the Evans Console AC unit?Rig is a Winnebago Vista 2011 F53 chassis. The Ford manual lists fuses for the blower and AC clutch, but not the one that supplies power to the Evans unit itself. Evans mentions a 25A...
When reviewing the Maintenance Procedures for the Power Gear jacks, I noted that the manufacturer recommended using white lithium grease on the seal lube points after 30 cycles of the jacks.I checked and sure enough, near the seal of each jack, just ...