since ‎Aug-07-2008
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 26 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I have a 2014 keystone raptor toybox trailer. the carbon monoxide detector went defective and I need a new one. the original detector was a Costar model 12RV-DB. It hard wires to the 12v system and has a batt backup. I can't seem to find a replaceme...
I have two 6v batteries wired in series to make 12v. I have a 12v solar panel and I need to figure out how to wire them together. The solar controller has a solar panel in light, and a batt out light, plus charging light. when I hook up controller to...
Does anyone know how to install LED light strip on the rear of my 5th wheel? It would be great! to be seen better from behind. I do have the usual brake,signals, and backup lights now. I just don't have a clue how to install a five wire connection fr...
When i'm using my truck's WiFi, how do i keep my trucks batteries charged, will using shore power and the truck hooked up to the trailer keep my trucks batt's charged? my running lights in my truck stay on during operation, so my batt will deplete ve...
When my battery shut off switch is turned off, All 12v power should be disconnected right? My smoke alarm went off when the battery in it went dead. When I removed the battery It still cherped!! What's up with that. How does it get power to let me kn...