since ‎Aug-18-2008
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 88 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I’m posting for a friend. Let’s say you have 6-6 volt golf cart batteries and looking for enough solar power to keep the basics in a 32’ trailer going through the winter months. The camper is being used as temporary living space for hunting and the b...
Camping this weekend and it’s a bit chilly... went to turn the heat on and nothing! The fan kicks on for a minute or two and then shuts off. All the other gas fixtures are working properly. I crack the line open at the heater and there’s gas going to...
Just came home with another travel trailer. 2015 Jayflight 32 BHDS. It has a KIB monitor panel with the switches for water pump, electric and gas water heater operation. All of the switches function, water pump runs and gas fires on the water heater....
Howdy there, So we’re looking into buying a new (to us) travel trailer. In the past few days we’ve looked at a 2016 Keystone Laredo and a 2015 Tracer, both had the fiberglass or plastic nose and both were faded, discolored and the graphics were peeli...
Where to begin with the disgust I have for this park that hasn’t opened yet. Months ago we saw an ad in Trailer Life Magazine about this new park opening near Myrtle Beach. We made reservations back in February for this 4th of July, 3 campers, 12 peo...