since ‎Aug-19-2008
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 16 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Ok, newby question. Where my coach is stored it is not near level maybe 2025 down slope from Port to starboard. And that is a guess. So I want to put out my slide to pack, and maybe hang with a beer afterward. So I stack up blocks under starboard ...
Ok, new to the Class A lifestyle, had a Fifth wheel in the past. Looking to setup my tow vehicle. I purchased a 2019 Kia Soul, weighs less than 3,000 lbs. So question is this. Go with no brake assist, or purchase used 'Brake Buddy'( ugly and old ...
Well got a quote from Good Sams. They wanted two arms and two legs. Another quote from another company was just a little better. >8,000So who got, who uses it?Or just put the 8,000 in a savings account as precaution?Thanks Chuck
Final stages of buying 2010 Tiffen Phaeton. Beautiful coach.Question, it has the JVC KW-NX7000 GPS in dash. Is it worth while to use for RVing? Or simply a cool radio?Any other wisdom you might share about the Tiffen would be most appreciated. Chuck
We are a 40 Foot Fifth wheel towed with a Duelly. So we are not real good backers (LOL). Looking for something with good access if there is such a thing. Not necessary to be in the park but fairly close. Also continuing on to Grand Tetons. So loo...