since ‎Oct-06-2002
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 1,574 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Vornado VH 110 whole-room Vortex electric space heaters. The 79,000 recalled Chinese-made space heaters were sold for about $60 between June 2013 and May at Bed Bath & Beyond (BBY), Home Depot (HD), Menards, Target (TGT) and other retailers -- and on...
One injury was reported during the storm.Stanforth said a man sustained non-life threatening injuries when the strong winds flipped his camper at the Walnut Lake Campground.“I’m just glad everybody is OK,” said campground owner, Stacy Everhart. “That...
To Whom (moderator) It May Concern,Recognizing the fact that it is your right to do as you please and my not having a problem with that…I would like to really know why some are allowed to post as fact information that is completely out of context, pr...
First I support the Moderators on the forums here… I think by in large they do a great job resulting in one of the better forums I have visited…Of course there are times I don’t seem to understand the deletions, editing, or the locking of the thread...