since ‎Aug-28-2008
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 214 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Thinking of getting a TT after many years in a 21' Class C.Pretty sure I understand the general differences but not having pulled one I'd like some opinions/feedback.Can a single be just fine or would some of you just not even consider it? Why?I migh...
We have a 1994 Fleetwood Tioga on a Ford E350 chassis.I've always been amazed how trouble free and efficient the hot water heater is.Lately it's been sporadic when lighting.A couple of weeks ago it gave up the ghost and after checking fuses and conne...
Yup- Lost them.Coming home from a trip last week I noticed my running light were out, both front and back. Upon further inspection I found out my back up lights were gone too. Another oddity is my left blinker is fast like it would do if a bulb was o...
Last week we unplugged our '94 Tioga to go for a week long trip. The refer wouldn't fire up on propane. No click no buzz not even a whimper. Usually this is due to rust falling down the flue and landing on the sparker. Not this time. We drove about 5...
If you want to help keep USFS roads open to boondocking and general year round access contact your representatives to voice your support for HR 1555:linky