since ‎Sep-11-2008
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 22 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

TV : 2013 Armada SL with tow package. I took the Hensley True Control Gold brake controller from the old Tundra and using the Nissan's harness, hooked everything up, double checked with Hensley and Nissan to make sure the right wires were matched. Pr...
So I just put in a new flush valve on my toilet Because the old one busted a leak during the winter months. Long story short, the black tank developed this rock hard and large deposit. I've heard of this before, I just can't remember what we rvers ca...
So I tightened the gasket bolts, not too much and ran the ac. After about 10 minutes water started flying out of where the blower motor is (I had the inside cover off while watching). This is the only place water has ever leaked into the TT. I think ...
Just purchased a new Nissan Armada with some really nice Michelin radial X P275/60 R20 tires. Max cold is 51psi. My question is, should I run these until they need to be replaced or should I switch out to an LT. I've had Michelin LTs before and let ...
Time to get another truck. Actually we haven't had the tundra since last year so we haven't been camping. Now I'm going to need the TT for Business purposes as well, along with fun. Going to be raking up the miles. I've driven Toyota cats and tricks ...