since ‎Oct-01-2008
‎Mar-08-2023

My Activity

• 39 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I see a few AF truck campers with 2 slides used for sale, side note I know they made 1 with 3 slides, but just asking about 2 slides. but Northwood has zero info on them. anyone know what the deal is? seems they make a few then stop. then make a ...
Installing a onan generator in a 5th wheel. My 5th wheel came without the fire bax - sound box, to make matters worse the local dealer isn't very helpful in getting the factory one. More like drama about it. The other issue is I haven't been able ...
Ugh... Why oh Why is making a choice so hard. Wife and I went looking today....Jayco seem nice but local dealer doesn't have a lot of inventory but it seems to be missing options I think I want... hydraulic self leveling. Grand Design are cool, the...
Hello everyone. Wife and I currently own a Jayco 5th 30.5 BHS to be exact. measure out to 32 feet. Anyways the kid has moved out and the lightening storm of last year has mad it impossible for the dogs to sleep in the bunk house so as great as our ...
So I have been reading the tire threads and I'm getting more lost then I was before... So If I'm not mistaken I should avoid. China tires.ST tires.Goodyear Marathon.I have a fairly light Jaco 5th wheel, so G and bigger tires are not needed. I only ha...