since ‎Oct-09-2002
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 9 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Looks like I have to level the old way this summer. Big Foot system is on the sick list.Using drive-over blocks, is it necessary to support both rear wheels on a side? Is running up on only one tire of a pair an issue?2014 Class C.
2014 Sunseeker 2500TS 29' Class C.Just de-winterized from anti-freeze. Fresh water in tank. When I close a tap, the pump soon shuts off normally. When I turn a faucet on, the pressure output is good, but only for about 30 seconds, then slows to a ...
I need to have a plan for when/if the slides fail. First, I'm trying to track down the make/model/serial# for my slides, and the Forest River people don't answer calls, so maybe someone can point out where to find this, and a resource for self-train...
Found a Sunseeker that has all we need, but no attached ladder, due to a rear slide. Gotta figure out real soon, b4 it's sold, if there are any suitable alternatives to getting on to the 10' roof, like a collapsible that's sturdy enough for a 62-yea...
Shopping for a Class C and intend to tow a dinghy. I know little about the whole towing affair at this point, and I need the motorhome to fit into an indoor storage I rent. Question: does the setup add ANY length to the motorhome? Does it "depend...