since ‎Oct-08-2008
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 31 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Exploring doing a year-long RV adventure and was hoping to get some advice on a Class C.It would be myself/wife/two medium sized dogs and our Jeep Grand Cherokee.So I need something that will not break the bank but will give us room and ability to to...
Never been to Colorado and considering making a trip in few weeks. Looking to rent a drivable RV (off RV Share) and do not want to get in over my head as I have never driven anything larger than a standard pickup truck.I have two dogs (40lbs ea) so w...
Seeking advice on a towing vehicle for a 5th wheel camper.I am looking at a 2019 Heartland Road Warrior 413RWI've only ever owned a small travel trailer that was 21' so my SUV was able to tow.As given, with the fifth wheel I need to upgrade to a pick...
The time has come to sell our 2003 Forest River Grand Surveyor MODEL SV-210 --- however, I have no idea how to price it.Looking for suggestions to determine its value for private party sale.
I am seeking advice by those who have done a DIY mount for your flat screen. The TV space in my camper is above the fridge. The backspace seems the most logical place to mount but it does not feel like there is any support material behind it. I c...