since ‎Oct-14-2008
‎Mar-08-2023

My Activity

• 19 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I have a 2001 Fleetwood pace arrow. The step sadly decided to quit working. I have gone through every method I have used in the past to no avail. But I really do believe it is electric. Does someone know where the fuse is for that step?And of course,...
I have a 2001 Fleetwood Pace Arrow. The alarm on my leveling jacks beeps constantly as we go down the road. My jacks are up and they are not going down as I drive. I am told there are several sensors in the system that is causing this. Is it easy to ...
I had to replace the Kwickie step on my RV ( 2001 Fleetwood Pace Arrow) My new step has a four way plug and my RV has a a two way plug. This is not including the ground wire and light. Do you know how I can convert that without a total cut and rew...
Our TV on our Pace Arrow has finally quit. On this model RV it sits low between the driver and the passenger and swivels up when you are in a parked. It is HUGE as all pre flat screen TV' s were. QUESTION; Has anyone out there replaced a TV in th...
I have a Fleetwood Pace Arrow, 2001. Inside the blackwater tank is a sprayer that clears out the paper when dumping tank. It has stopped working, probably stopped up. Anyone ever taken that out to clean or replace? I've filled it half way and add...