since ‎Mar-06-2001
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 121 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Netgear modem port connected to WAN port of a Netgear router. Router DHSC is set to on. Seems to me that "Bridge" woyld be correct. (modem default setting is Router).Should I change it?
As many others do, I am reviewing my insurance coverage and costs, and getting a few quotes. I was about to make my decision, then read that a forum member got what he said was a very good rate on his class A, from Hartford. In fact, he said he joine...
The WiFi signal in our stick home, is weak, where we have a flatscreen on which I want to use a Roku dongle. The Roku picks up the signal, but programs pause to re-load the buffer. If I use the Roku on a TV cleser to the main router, everything works...
My old WinXP (Toshiba) laptop, which I really like better than the new Win7 Dell, has a few poblems. It's 9 years old, and I think the screen has gone out. The computer works on an extenal vga monitor. Another problem is that somewhere along the line...
I'll be replacing my old, heavy, front TV set, with a new flatscreen. I'd like to buy one that has variable audio line-out jacks vs fixed line out, for use with the surround sound system. Tried searching the forums, and came up empty.I know I can mod...