since ‎Oct-16-2008
‎Mar-08-2023

My Activity

• 35 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I was surfing the web and came across these gizmos called Airtabs. They sound like they are the answer to all your prayers. Does anybody have any experience with them?
I went out today to start getting the TT ready for a trip. It was a little warm so I turned the A/C on. It didn't work. It sounded like it wanted to work but there was no air flow from the vents. I switched to fan only and got the same result. Any th...
I went out to start getting The TT ready for spring and none of the lights would turn on and the slide and awning don't work. That's plugged in to shore power. I plugged in to my truck and everything works fine. Any ideas what to look for? I am at a ...
The wife and I were looking at the new 5th wheels at an RV show the other day and really liked a couple we saw with the living room in the front. We are thinking of upgrading from our TT and going full time and this floor plan was particularly inviti...
I left my TT in storage for a few days which turned into three weeks. I left some food in the fridge with the fridge running on propane and the TT got moved, the fridge shut off and when I got back the food was rotten and really stinky! The wife and...