since ‎Oct-27-2008
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 216 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Just have to take a small moment to be proud...hubby has developed a problem this past year with his inner ear; it affects his balance and can flare into a full case of vertigo with no advance warning. So he isn't allowed to climb up on the roof of t...
Took our brand new Jeep Cherokee Trail Hawk to our local Camping World, at American RV in Grand Rapids, MI, to have base plates, wiring and an InvisiBrake system installed. 12 hr job total so we left it for a couple days. We had Roadmaster system wit...
We are trading in our 2010 Jeep Wrangler Sport on a 2014 Jeep Cherokee Trail Hawk in a week. The tow plates will not work on the new Trail Hawk.Is it worth it to have some one remove the base plate off the Wrangler and attempt to sell? Or should I ju...
So excited to be leaving in the morning for the Tiffin Factory in Red Bay, AL. We placed an order for our first Class A motorhome a few weeks ago and received word that it is currently under construction. We leave bright and early from Michigan for t...
DH and I have spent the past year thinking, pondering comparing, researching and narrowing down. Quite a process.We have decided it is time to step up from our 2009 Class C to a new Class A.Narrowed it to 5, then by process of elimination to 3 and de...