since ‎Nov-13-2008
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 436 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Since we bought property here in FL and plan to move here in less than a year, we will be reverse-snowbirds. Come the summer heat and bugs here in FL, we will head north for the hottest months. I'm not sure where yet but the high 90s and low 100s doe...
These are our cats. All travel everywhere with us and spend winters in FL. Phaedra travels well. Here she is last week. She took to the new (used) Class-A quickly.Zebulon travels great. He gets in the cat-tree until the RV stops. He's a very laid ba...
This is Aidan, our latest acquisition. We fostered a litter of kittens for a local Rescue that some cruel person abandoned in a parking lot. Poor kitties were covered in their own waste and fleas. Hungry and dehydrated they were bathed, fed and rehy...
I wanted share some pics of our Catio. The 5 cats go in and out at will from a cat-door in a piece of plywood fitted to the window. We also have 2 cat-condos, a scratching post and a scratch board in the RV. We do not believe in the mutilation of paw...
I've been on this Forum site for several years and have noticed there are few women posters. It seems their numbers are dropping. Most of the Forums seem to be mostly men posters, yet I see as many women in the CGs and Resorts as men. Have the women ...