since ‎Oct-13-2002
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 174 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Seeing that soon there will be a swell of Canadian Snowbirds heading home and seeing the protocol at the border is a requirement of a certified Rapid Test (Antigen) test not more than 24 hours prior to crossing has anyone crossed yet or know of anyon...
Have not been on here in a bit, we are New Brunswickers with a home in Sebring Florida, wondering if there is still some channels from Shaw Direct available in Florida. I don't know if Shaw Direct channel numbers are the same across Canada but our on...
We are Canadians, we have a Prepay Tracfone and it runs out June 1st this year. We put $100 US on it every year for a year extension and it rolls over the existing time to it. I tried to add another $100 US on it thru the Tracfone website but it see...
Hi, have not been on the Open Roads Forum lately.Have a question that might be asked a lot now, is how others pay their Season Lease in their Communities in the southern USA.As Canadians we have a house in Florida and its on Leased Land and in a Reso...
Hi everyone, wonder if anyone else has ran into this, I bought an ONN ROKU TV at Walmart (40") and I have tried to get my Shaw Direct TV remote to control it but after trying all the Shaw Direct directions still can't get it to operate it. I did get ...