since ‎Dec-01-2008
‎Mar-08-2023

My Activity

• 143 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Our fiver hasn't been out of the back yard for a couple of years, so I was going over blog posts from previous trips. Came across this from 11 years ago and thought you might get a kick out of it....HERE
I suspect the latest Windows 10 update, but for several days I have been unable to print from windows programs.I am using an HP laptop printing to an HP 3830 printer. It will print jpegs and after some work I was able to get it print pdf files and p...
After sitting for about six months, I have a battery that is probably toast. It's a standard 12V, wet cell battery that is currently reading 6.2 VDC. My charger doesn't indicate that it is bad, but will only charge for 5 minutes or less before the ...
Actually two questions...We got flooded out of our house by Imelda, and will be living in our 5th wheel for the foreseeable future.We have a brand new Dometic fridge that is running almost cool enough on max setting. I know moving the slide up or dow...
The fridge in my 5th wheel caught fire (saw it happen and got it out before any further damage) and had to be replaced. Once the new one was installed, it worked great on propane but blew the breaker on AC. The service tech came back out and after c...