‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 38 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

This topic has been moved to another forum.You can read it here: 30219986
This is NOT an offer to buy or sell a tow bar.In that there is a current post asking about tow bars, I'm encouraged to ask how to determine the value of a used one.Somewhere between what the seller wants and what a buyer is willing to pay is a starti...
Older gentleman comes to our mobile home park with his Coachmen coach. Thinks it's 50 amps. My coach experience is only 50 amps and I doubt his suggestion of 50 amps. Electric cord for hook-up had been cut and poorly reattached. Turns out cord is th...
In researching Hitch Capacity here, most of those discussions focus on tongue weight. I would like to have some estimate of how many pounds of pressure is exerted when pulling a toad or trailer. I can, with not too much effort, push or pull my toa...
US Gear installed in Jeep Unlimited in '08. Removing the mechanical was simple and for that matter most of the wiring. There are five wires which come through the firewall and I'm apprehensive about just cutting those. I have no installation informat...