since ‎Dec-22-2008
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 167 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

We just got back from a trip through bug land and I decided to try a different approach on removing them.A guy I used to work with told me that truckers use a solution of baking soda and water,so I mixed up a batch and applied it with a paint brush a...
This topic has been moved to another forum.You can read it here: 28709350
I have a friend with a class"c" RV and he would like solar to charge not only the coach batteries but the engine start battery also. Is there a solar charger made that can do this.The charger I have has 2 terminals 1 for battery charge and 1 for load...
Well, the wife got next week off and we planned on a trip up to Oregon-Washington area as we like to go up there and have done this for years. As we had planned on this for some time I decided to get new wheels and tires for the rig. ( I have a post ...
I was doing my pre-camper load up tire pressure ,check lug nuts torque etc. when I came to 2 lugs that didn't seem right. I was not able to get them to spec's. As it turned out it appears that the shop that did my front end alignment over tightened t...