since ‎Jan-01-2009
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 395 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

It's Day #6 on our desert camp this year south of Quartzsite and it's great. Only about 8 to 9 rigs out here early. They days are a mite warm but the evenings are perfect. Lightening to the south, east, and west of us but just perfect over us. We can...
I was headed south out of Parker, Arizona yesterday and there sure were a lot of RV's headed north out of Quartzsite. Seems like a few folks are missing home and starting early to get there. Arizona's best weather is yet to happen.
For those of you who spend time in Quartzsite and off road there is a new Off Road Atlas that will be out about October 5th from what I understand. It appears to contain quite a bit of info for the Quartzsite Atv/Utv off roaders. The flyer can be see...
I'm Boondocking in the El Paso Mountains outside of Ridgecrest, CA. lots of sun and only supposed to be 107 degrees today- but it is a dry heat. I have found one small gully with shallow bedrock and a goodly amount of Gold. 1.5 oz. for the two weeks ...
I would like to put up some window awnings on my trailer this spring, but want to know:What brand do you have?What type of fabric do you have on it?Any brands to stay away from?Any other comments?Thanks