since ‎Jan-10-2009
‎Nov-20-2023

My Activity

• 52 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Somehow I threw away my November issue of Motorhome Magazine before I scanned the article, Southern Maryland Sojourn. My family and I would like to go to that part of Maryland this coming summer and really need to reread that article. If anyone has i...
Am considering trading my Granite Ridge in when I retire next year. Have been looking at the Dynamax Isata 5 at a dealer's website and the Dynamax site. Anyone out there seen one or better yet, driven one? Would like some impressions before driving 3...
We are going to Otter Lake next week. Has anyone stayed there recently? Do you have any suggestions on what to see and do in the immediate vicinity? Thank you for any help that you can offer.
Well after obsessing for almost a full year, I finally towed my Jeep Compass behind my motorhome. It followed along like a love sick puppy dog. I am using a Roadmaster Falcon 2 tow bar and everything works perfectly. The first tow was about 300 miles...
I have ordered base plates so that I can tow my Compass behind my Granite Ridge. Does anyone else tow a Compass? My owners manual said that it was not towable, but in recent communications with Jeep, they told me that the manual was wrong and the Com...