since ‎Jan-17-2009
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 130 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Anybody have any experience with Onan propane generator repair in the Denver area? Mine won't start and I think its the regulator, but I'm not going to drop it myself. Thanks.
Does anybody know if the San Jose del Taco park outside of Guadalajara is currently open? I have heard that Chumulco and Roca Azul are open, but we are looking for something closer to town. Thank you.
Just bought a 2007 Winnebago View 23B - the bunk bed model and now notice that the kitchen and bathroom 120 volt outlets don't work.This would prompt me to check the GFI because of the wet locations, but I honestly cannot find one. Any View owners o...
Finally got finished with the blog of our trip from the Copper Canyon down the Colonial middle of Mexico to Guatemala and back. Enjoy and shoot me any questions. Happy to answer. PanAmTallman.Wordpress.comPanAmTallman.Wordpress.com
I have recently finished our blog about our return trip up the west coast of Mexico from Guatemala. It can be seen here at here Any questions on parks or roads or tolls will be answere as fast as I can. Our blog of heading down the Colonial center...