since ‎Jan-25-2009
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 19 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Hi everybody - I'm having NO luck on this trip. Last trip I had problems with my Vacu Flush toilet. Didn't build up enough suction for a "green light". I waited 3 months for my repair shop to take me in, and after stressing how important this issue w...
Hi Everybody - Taking off today thru the Nevada desert I discovered a pin hole leak on my Fleetwood Excursion Freightliner chasis. While small it was a steady stream and I had to go back to the RV park for a fix. Freightlner suggested JB Weld. I have...
We have been traveling to Disneyland annually. This is our first trip since 2019. We have always had dogs, and have always kept them in the Kennel at Disneyland since 2006. Disneyland has closed their Kennel permanently, using Covid as an excuse. It ...
I've got a 2016 Fleetwood Excursion and the DEF fill is on the passenger side. When pulling into truck stops the DEF fill is always on the driver side. I've seen that people will pull in the opposite direction at truck stops, but that can be tricky t...
I have a 2016 Fleetwood Excursion and had hoped to have a dishwasher installed in the place of the oven. This is very close to the sink ( water source & drain ) but is separated by a set of drawers. My RV service center has told me that since the coa...