since ‎Jan-28-2009
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 15 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Hi all!!I have some power issues. 2010 e450 class c with the v10 and 90,000 Kms. A couple of times in the past the engine has disliked aggressive acceleration and seems to kick into safe mode. This has happened when I am merging onto the highway and ...
Hi Just wondering if anyone has experience or thoughts on the solar kits off of amazon. Seem pretty reasonable. However, I have very little experience. Below is the link to two different options.Just upgraded my batteries to 2 6V from Costco and l...
Just ordered a set. I think I had these on an f350 that I pulled a ton of weight with. IIRC, they performed good. Got a good deal at Costco. $160 tire. Any thoughts on these tires?
Hi allI have a 2010 triple e senator class c. Ford v10. Recently I noticed my house batteries weren’t charged after a long road trip. Even when the v10 was idling the house battery voltage didn’t match the chassis battery voltage. As soon as I plug ...
Does anyone know if it’s possible to wire in a switch to lockout overdrive?It would be great to be able to drop the tranny to drive in advance of a hill. I feel it would put off shifting to 3rd significantly. This would make cruise control much more ...