since ‎Feb-02-2009
‎Nov-28-2023

My Activity

• 214 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Really?I keep trying the new forum.I give up within a few minutes, and go to another RV forum. 
When I get a RV site with a suspicious looking power post outlet, is it good to use DeoxIT D5 or DN5 spray to clean the outlet terminals?What I mean by suspicious is not broken, but old and worn. Getting a different RV site is often not practical. So...
Hi all,I am planning to install a Mean Well RSP-1500-15 100A power supply about 3 feet from the batteries. Will this work to fast charge the batteries from 50% SOC to 80% SOC?Should I install a fuse on the POS+ wire between the Mean Well power supply...
Hi all,I am thinking of buying a Mean Well RSP-320-15 (they won't allow a direct link) power supply to use primarily for "Top Charging" the batteries. Is this a good choice for Top Charging?I have a Cedar Creek 36CKTS with a battery compartment that ...
Hi all,I need to order some series/parallel battery cables. I have read a lot on this, used many voltage drop calculators, etc. and still would like some more experienced advice.Here are the details and questions:Detail 1. I have ordered a Cedar Cree...