since ‎Feb-08-2009
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 355 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Just a heads up for those considering travel. This will be due to the Santa Fe River flooding.Here are the details:https://www.wuft.org/news/2017/09/13/irma-floodwaters-could-shut-down-part-of-i-75/
Owners, engine, chassis have disappeared on my Firefox brower.Hopefully this is temporary as they are all great resources.
Genny runs great while the coach is stationary, but shuts down when moving down the road.Throwing a code 33, excessive coolant temp or low coolant but there is plenty of coolant and using my index finger into the tank it does not seem to be hot, just...
Fired up the Eagle this afternoon to take it for some exercise and do a thorough cleaning of the holding tanks.Normally the Low Air buzzer and Idiot light will sound/illuminate until the system reaches 70 PSI, then they stop.Not today, kept on buzzin...
This question does not pertain to Motorhomes per se, but I have been looking at some boats recently that are powered either by the 3116 or the 3126 depending upon the year of manufacture.These are mid-90's vintage vessels, so I assume that the engine...