since ‎Feb-21-2009
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 32 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Thinking of installing a Victron charger for those days on the road when solar is not available. Can the charger be used in conjunction with an inverter (2000 watts) to run the refrigerator on electric while on the road?Thanks, Jeff D
Hi all,Anybody been there? How is the campground? More importantly, how is the fishing? Looking at a mid to late September visit.Thanks, Jeff D
Hi all,Campgrounds I saw, KOA and Goulding’s. Any recommendations on either one? Looking to go end of September for one or two nights. How is the weather that time of year? Any other recommendations would be appreciated.Thanks, Jeff
What do you all use for shampoo and other items? How do you store the dispensers? I would prefer to leave the dispensers out and not have to pack up after each stop. Thanks, Jeff D
Hi all,2021 short bed dually. The far left and right of the bed near the wheel wells has no ribs where the camper would rest. The ribs extend to the front of the bed. I need to fill in the two sides to give me a level area for the camper to rest on. ...