since ‎Feb-23-2009
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 12 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

We love our 25 ft forest river micro lite but the storage is small and the rear slide out storage is almost useless.My thought was to remove the molded plastic from the rail which would add about 5-6 in with to the roll out and attach a coated metal ...
DH and I purchased a forest river flagstaff micro lite and it comes with a heated mattress.When I laid on the show model I didn't like the feel even though it is memory foam.We spent $400 on a dynasty memory foam 2 yrs ago that I love.I(not heated).I...
We have a 21 ft trail runner but realized we need a little more room.The rockwood mini and flagstaff ultra lite at 25 ft and 1 slide with front kitchen and rear bed.Excellent layout but then I was researching more and heard about many recalls,poor wi...
I thought I did my research but the closer it gets to leaving(dec 27)I wonder if we made the right choice.The campground had a good price and has since lowered its monthly fee and it makes me wonder ????To good to be true?Now I hear it is not the saf...
DH and I have wintered as campworksers in AZ last 4 yrs.Now we will winters in Big Tree rv park in Arcadia Florida for first time and not as camppworksers.We hear horror stories about bugs,humidity,"real old people' and I need facts and tips please...