since ‎Feb-25-2009
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 233 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I am attempting to replace my Kwikee steps. The old steps broke (again) and were very rusty, so I purchased new Kwikee steps. The new steps fit perfect. I have read the operators manual 6 times but I can not get them to extend when I open the door no...
Has anyone ever tried Rid-X in your holding tank to help clean the sensors and tanks? Seems like a much cheaper way to get rid of the grime in the tank.Thanks for your advise.
I have a 2014 Coachmen Encounter, I am sitting in Tacoma WA @ JBLM Holiday Park. I am plugged into a 50Amp shorepower. My front A/c, washer/dryer, fireplace, water heater, front tv and 4 power recepticles are working. My rear a/c, microwave, and refr...
I was told by a mechanic that an onan rv generator has a life expectancy of 800-900 hours. Can anyone confirm this? My generator has 590.9 hours and needs a control panel for $525., plus install. I am wondering if it is worth it. Any thoughts?GGeorge
I believe I have bent the sliding bar on my tow hitch. Does anyone know of a qualified mech or tech near Tacoma, WA to repair the beast? As always thx for your help, GGeorge Also, since tow bar system is on the fritz, the Onan generator has quit. M...