since ‎Feb-27-2009
‎Mar-24-2024

My Activity

• 839 Posts
  • 1 Solutions
  • 19 Likes given
  • 31 Likes received

User Activity

This is our Northstar Arrow in Auvergne, France, this September.And also my first test of the picture posting feature 
Hi all, maybe you have an idea. We have had our new camper since June of 2017. Until a short while ago, the oven has worked just fine. Set to Pilot, press valve knob, light pilot light.Now, about 50% of the time, we get no gas at the pilot. At all. C...
Hi all,this week we picked up our new camper, a Northstar Arrow.The camper is fantastic and we are very happy with it - except for one problem with the water supply that has us all stumped: The water pump does not provide constant pressure, sputters,...
Hi everyone,I am looking at a new Lance 850 that needs to be shipped to Germany if I decide to buy it. If it can be made to fit inside a shipping container, transportation will be much easier. The factory width is 96", which is just a few inches too ...
Has anyone carried an AF 865 on a regular cab truck?We are currently camper-less and suffering camper withdrawal syndrome.Our last camper was an Outfitter Apex 8 LB. Due to health reasons we want to go back to a hardwall camper that is somewhat easy ...