since ‎Feb-28-2009
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 258 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

We have a 2015 thor vegas 24.1.We want to tow our 2018 Subaru Impreza, 5 speed manual trans. I know that Subaru no longer recommends any of it's vehicles for dinghy towing. BUT, was wondering if anyone does it anyway, especially the Impreza. Mainly i...
I had to seal a few spots on the motorhome (not the roof). I used Geocel Proflex Rv sealant.It's been about a month and it's seems to be holding up well.But it is still a little tacky. I used the clear, and it is very shiny.Is this normal for this pr...
The tank heater has partially come loose. Can anyone give me a suggestion on what to use to glue it back up?
Does anyone use an electric or battery powered brush to wash their motorhome?We would really like something to make the job a little easier. I see electric brushes that will clean tile or bathtubs. I can only imagine that the brushes would be too sti...
We wanted to get an extra cell phone to keep in our motorhome. One reason was, we were locked out because the door latch failed. Luckily it happened in our driveway. Now, our concern is, one of us would be in the motorhome without our phone. The othe...