since ‎Mar-02-2009
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 176 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Who makes the lightest 50 amp bunkhouse trailer?Our friends want to tow a brand new travel trailer with their 2014 Toyota Tundra 4WD Platinum CrewMax which has a towing capacity of only 9k and maximum tongue weight of only 900 or less. They want 2 AC...
If you go to the Coachnet website you will see that Coachnet is not available in MD anymore. I called Coachnet. They said it happened 5 months ago because of unspecified MD regulations. At this point my service is still good until expiration, but I w...
Winterizing: after draining & bypassing water heater, how do you get pink antifreeze to the water heater's output pipe which exits from the top of the now empty water heater? The water heater output pipe leads to the water manifold where the bypass v...
Freightliner diesel pusher differential oil leak? The tiny drop on ground is very thin like water, almost clear, a little yellow, not oily, not sticky, no smell. It looks like it is coming from top of differential? I thought the differential is never...
How do you know if your exhaust brake is working?It seems my exhaust brake is not stopping the coach as much as it used to. The transmission will still downshift & rpm goes up upon activation of the exhaust brake button, does this mean the exhaust br...