since ‎Mar-05-2009
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 383 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I just bought a new oven and it came with aluminum wire and I have to splice it to copper. Do I need to do something different for this connection?I know aluminum and copper doesn't play well together in some instances.Thanks in advance for the you h...
I have the shower with the three glass sliding doors and a handle on each end. The handles on these doors get knocked of nearly every trip. I have used every kind of epoxy that I can find.Does anyone have a permanent fix for keeping these handles on ...
Recently I have noticed when I am using the furnace in the RV I am hearing a fairly loud noise comin from the propane regulator. For lack of a better description it sound like a rattle.My Rv is a 2015. Is it time to replace the regulator already or i...
The top corners of my slide seals often separates leaving a gap. I have to get up on a ladder and pull them together.Does anyone know of a glue that will hold these wiper seals together?I have one corner that is glued and you can't pull it apart with...
I have a Penguin II heat pump/AC that I am having issues with. My RV is a 2015 and both units have been replaced under warranty.Today it is what I would call short cycling. I can set the temp as low as 65 and it will come on and the compressor will r...