since ‎Mar-10-2009
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 87 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

So need to replace brake assembly on 2016Forest River Heritage Glen and when measuring the bolt pattern I keep getting 2 7/8” all around. Yet, for this model and year and with the axles being 4.4k the pattern is 3 1/4” 3” 2 7/8”. Is it possible the f...
Hi All,I know 10-15% should be tongue weight when towing. My question, is there a max percentage for tongue weight? If loaded trailer weighs 7000 and there’s over 1050 (15%) on the tongue , is this a problem assuming truck payload, axle weight on tr...
Hi All, I have a Dometic fridge and we are currently plugged into shore power at home packing up for a trip . The fins within the last hour or two are really starting to sweat and drop water below onto the trays and ledges. Now it is humid today so m...
Hi Again, I wrote a while back re delamination and I'm camping now and it seems that it is growing. It is located right above wheel skirt and has now reached the fridge vent. I have spoken to dealer who will look to see if it's the fridge leaking. I...
Hi All, out camping as I write this and I am noticing condensation on AC register inside the trailer. Never seen this before. I cleaned the coils before this trip and changed out the air filter. The trailer is very cool inside and things seem to be ...